Snohomish County Fire Protection District No. 4 (Fire District) and the City of Snohomish (City) are working together on a Real Estate Exchange Agreement that will effect three jointly owned properties within the City
The property exchange will streamline Fire District services and reduce operational costs. The agreement is scheduled for action at the January 15, 2019 Council meeting.
· Jan 4—Friday—Curiosity Academy: Save Herman the Worm, Snohomish Sno-Isle Library, 4-5 pm
· JAN 5—Saturday—Snohomish Senior Center Community Breakfast, 8:30 to 10:30 am
· JAN 5—Saturday--Bingo Bash, Snohomish Senior Center, Doors open at 4pm Early Bird play at 5:15 pm, Session begins at 5:30 pm, Café open during evening. 4-8 pm
· JAN 11—Friday—Curiosity Academy: Mystery Box, Snohomish Sno-Isle Library, 4-5 pm
· JAN 12—Saturday, Year of the Eagle, Kevin Ebi, Nature Photographer & Author, Snohomish Sno-Isle Library, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
· JAN 13—Sunday—Chicken Dinner, Open to Public, 1 pm, $10.00
· JAN 14—Monday—Girl Scout Pre-sales of Cookies begins
· JAN 18—Friday—Curiosity Academy: Science of Music, Snohomish Sno-Isle Library, 4-5 pm
· JAN 19—Saturday—Snohomish Genealogy Workgroup—Snohomish Sno-Isle Library, 10am to 12 pm
· JAN 19—Saturday—Glacier Peak HS Jazz Band’s Swing Dance—at 6pm one-hour dance lessons; 7:00 pm Dancing begins
· JAN 26—Saturday—Lego Lab, Snohomish Sno-Isle Library, 10am to 12pm
Next CCC Meeting is January 23, 2019 in the George Gilbertson Boardroom, south side, Snohomish School District, 1601 Ave. D.